Monroe, LA • Full-Time
We’re redefining the dining experience by building a world-class mobile ordering and delivery platform. Waitr’s marketplace is helping small businesses grow and acquire new customers while also bringing concierge level convenience to thousands of consumers. Waitr’s growth has been off the charts and has no signs of slowing down. We are launching dozens of new markets around the US each quarter, and we are experiencing massive organic growth in our existing markets.
As a Market Manager, you have the opportunity to be on the forefront of the evolution and growth that the food delivery industry is experiencing. Waitr has grown exponentially over the past four years, going from a small startup in Louisiana to a nation-wide, publicly traded company. Our growth hasn’t slowed down and we are looking to add new team members to help us solve challenging problems. Market Managers on the front lines of our markets provide input on processes and strategies that allows us to dominate our industry. Each day will bring about new challenges and opportunities at Waitr, from day-to-day operations of your market to upward mobility within the company. You will experience the flexibility of remote management and ultimately be the owner of your respective market, allowing you to focus on what is important--our driver core.
Waitr’s Market Managers are expected to lead, coach, engage, and retain delivery drivers to grow and develop the best possible team in the country. We are looking for a great leader with knowledge of managing and engaging a team, as well as, a data-driven and strategic thinker. You will set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for your given market. Problem solving within a market is crucial as it grows continuously and is ever-changing. You should be an outstanding communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team.
As a Market Manager you can expect to make a base salary of $50,000 + bonus. Bonus is based on people management performance and scales with the size of the delivery operation within a market. Some travel may be involved for training, corporate meetings, and to assist in other regional markets if needed.
- Motivate and engage the delivery driver workforce in your market
- Help support and meet the hiring goals for new drivers each week and month
- Explore opportunities and ideas for better retention of your driver fleet
- Guarantee high attendance rates for scheduled shifts by having a strong connection with your
- Help answer and manage ongoing questions and feedback from the delivery workforce in your
- Execute both coaching and performance management plans across your delivery workforce
- Responsible for the hands-on supervision and performance management of direct reports.
- Utilize operations data and feedback to understand driver behavior, areas for improvement and