Montgomery, AL • Full-Time
We’re redefining the dining experience by building a world-class mobile ordering and delivery platform. Waitr & Bitesquad marketplace is helping small businesses grow and acquire new customers while also bringing concierge level convenience to thousands of consumers. Our growth has been off the charts and has no signs of slowing down.
As a the Assistant Market Manager, you have the opportunity to be on the forefront of the evolution and growth that the food delivery industry is experiencing. Assistant Market Managers on the front lines of our markets provide input on processes and strategies that allows us to dominate our industry. Each day will bring about new challenges and opportunities at Waitr/Bitesquad, from day-to-day operations of your market to upward mobility within the company. You will experience the flexibility of remote management and ultimately be the co-owner of your respective market, allowing you to focus on growth.
As the Assistant Market Manager you’ll assist in driving daily operations and revenue growth by collaborating with our restaurant partners & community. Additionally you will partner with our customer support, dispatch and leadership teams everyday! We are looking for a great leader with knowledge of managing and engaging a team, as well as, a data-driven and strategic thinker. You will assist in strategic objectives and in the day-to-day operations for your given market. Problem solving within a market is crucial as it grows continuously and is ever-changing. The Assistant Market Manager reports directly to their Market Manger.
● Install and troubleshoot proprietary software within partnered restaurants
● Overseeing the installation and maintenance of restaurant tech for optimal efficiency
● Co-Drive restaurant partner relationships via revenue growth & marketing initiatives.
● Partner with our catering department to service current customers and add additional customers
● Responsible for the hands-on supervision and performance management of Market Coordinators.
● Liaison to the 1099 delivery workforce in your market, including facilitating the activation of 1099 drivers
Required Education and Experience
● Associates or Bachelor’s degree
● Training in receiving and delivering feedback from/to reports, teams, and managers
● Experience in delivery driver cohort performance
Additional Eligibility Qualifications Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment . Customer-Focused: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of service. Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations. Team player: Collaboration and strong communication skills. Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication. Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results. Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems. Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.