Minneapolis, MN • Full-Time
Waitr Holdings, parent company of high growth restaurant delivery brands Bite Squad and Waitr is on the hunt for a well-rounded Creative Director. This is a perfect opportunity for a high caliber Director with 3-5+ years of leading creatives for a product and software consumer brand.
The ideal candidate has experience across the full customer life cycle for both digital and print mediums with deep experience in the digital landscape. Proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns for a consumer product is a must. A perfect fit would be a creative who has experience working within an agency as an art director or above with equal experience developing teams within an organization. They will have a passion for iteration and pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role reports directly to the CMO. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work.
- Execute two brands (Bite Squad / Waitr) with one creative strategy
- Manage, mentor, and inspire a team of visual designers
- Guide agencies and partners on large scale integrated marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into the direction that the team can successfully execute
- Influence and touch the restaurant, driver and customer segments through creative
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Produce A/B variants for customer acquisition split tests
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Understand and promote contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design across channels
- 5+ years of experience as an art director or creative director, 3+ within an agency environment
- Has lead projects and the designers working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas and value propositions
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry