We’re redefining the dining experience by building a world-class mobile ordering and delivery platform. We are building a two-sided marketplace that is helping small businesses grow and acquire new customers while also bringing concierge level convenience to thousands of consumers.
If you like finding creative solutions to complex problems and have a good sense of humor, you came to the right place. Learn more about the Product and Engineering team here: https://waitrapp.com/careers/product-engineering
Now, onto the role of a Growth Engineer. Our highly-caffeinated Engineering Team builds the framework of the Waitr experience one line of code at a time. They maintain all our products, collect data, measure impact, build new features, release improvements, and vet new products to improve our services.
Here's how you'll be spending your week:
- Running A/B tests and experiments to learn how to increase the value we're delivering to our customers
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to understand if they are valuable and worth investing in
- Wiring together a solution to prove that it works, adds measurable value, and is worth investing in further
- Work on a backlog of features that are connected to retention, engagement, and life time value.
We're looking for someone who:
- has a history of shipping high quality code at a high velocity
- has a strong understanding of the customer journey (awareness, consideration, conversion etc) through the entire funnel from ad impression to conversion
- has exceptional SQL and/or analytical skills and the ability to use them to find insights from raw customer data.
- has experience owning the SEO strategy and tactics and achieving measurable results.
Bonus points if you:
- have worked on a cross functional growth team before.
Is it worth it? Let us perk it.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re reinventing the dining experience.
- We support and encourage continual learning through sponsoring conference attendance and ongoing learning subscriptions.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun work environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Nine paid company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Standard issue latest generation Macbook Pro (or an equivalent substitute of your choice.)
- Building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an important part of the culture at Waitr. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Get ready to do the best work of your life here at Waitr!
Getting down to brass tax:
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.