Waitr is growing fast and looking for a Training Manager to join our team at HQ in Lafayette, LA!
About Waitr/Bite Squad: We are a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery. Our platform connects restaurants to hungry diners. We now have more than 10,000 restaurant partners in more than 400 cities across the U.S. Bite Squad is now a part of Waitr Holdings, Inc. (WTRH). Waitr (ticker 'WTRH') is only the second publicly traded restaurant delivery service in the U.S. Check us out at www.waitrapp.com and www.bitesquad.com or download our apps!
Job Summary: Responsible for the delivery of company systems, customer service, compliance and operational training via a number of methods including, but not limited to instructor-led curricula, webinars and onsite support. Ensure alignment with strategic business objectives and maintain high quality standards in instructional design and development for all methods of program delivery.
- Identify training needs, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
- Collaborate with HR team members and business leaders to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development to drive individual and company-wide capability and performance improvement.
- Partner with the HR team to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employment experience.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training and development objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Facilitate group activities including meetings, training programs, team building events and change management efforts.
- Subject Matter Expert and administrator of the Learning Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Human Resource Development or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing, and delivering training.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- eLearning design experience and demonstrated expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules.
# of direct reports: 0
# of indirect reports: 0
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.AAP/EEO Statement: Waitr, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Waitr, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Waitr, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.